If you have come across to this article then definitely you are an iPhone user who is looking for a way to downgrade its iOS software version. It is because sometimes lowering the software works much better than the new version as the latest version of the software sometimes contains bugs. However, It is not easy to downgrade the version of iOS software, and for this, you need to use one application named TinyUmbrella.
TinyUmbrella is one of the best application for lowering the software upgrade of iOS. It not only works in iPhones but the iPads as well. Previously, we know that it was impossible to revert to the previous version of iOS. Still, thanks to TinyUmbrella, it is now possible, and that too without breaking any security glitches and so-called jailbreak option. By using this application, you will be having total access to every function of your iOS device. In this article, we will help to go through the right process.
TinyUmbrella Safety & Security
We all know how important it is for us to see the safety and security of any particular software before using it directly on our iPhone devices. To make sure that there is not any kind of bug or glitches we ourself tried TinyUmbrella in many iPhone and iPad devices. You will be happy to know that all of the tested devices are working fine.
We also went through the vulnerability test of this software, and we have found that it is safe to use this software for downgrading the iOS version. You can even use it on your jailbreak iPhone, and it will help you get your non-jailbreak version of your iPhone back.
You can quickly download this software to your Windows PC, and the support is extended till 10/8.1/8/7. Most of the people use this software to turn back to their non-jailbreak version of the iPhone.
Reasons to use TinyUmbrella.
- Do you know one of the best things about this application? The best thing is, It comes to download for free of cost. It means you do not need to spend any bucks or purchase any subscription for using or downloading this application.
- There are also no hidden charges for using this application. Everything will be in the upfront.
- Sometimes, the iPhones are in the recovery mode, and most of the times it gets stuck. In this case, this application can help in the solution.
- This is one of the best application and lifesaver for iPhone users who have jailbroken their iPhones. You can quickly revert to the non-jailbreak version of your iPhone using TinyUmbrella.
- You will not lose any iPhone or iPad date as long as you are using the latest firmware version of this application.
- You will be able to save all the files of your iPhone, junks data and everything using this application.
- The other best thing about this application is they also provide support for all platforms including Android, Mac and Windows.
How to download TinyUmbrella?
As I have mentioned earlier that this application is available in every platform, and therefore, we will be providing the tutorial for every platform. Let’s have a good start from the Android platform fist.
- First, you need to open the settings menu of your Android smartphone.
- Then go through the security options.
- Search for unknown resources and tick this part. (By doing this, you will be able to install the third-party applications on your smartphone without any issue.)
- Now, you have to click on the download link I have given below.
- Once the download is finished, Install this application on your smartphone.
- Now, you need to open this application and connect your smartphone to PC using the original data cable. (Just make sure you have enabled the USB debugging under the Android smartphone settings)
- Once the detection is finished in your PC. The recovery files will be available on your PC screen.
- Now, you can choose which files you are in need to recover.
- That’s it.
- First, you need to download TinyUmbrella on your iPhone. You can do this by clicking the download link I have given below.
- After that, you need to download the same application in your Desktop. You can do this by clicking the download link I have added in the next part.
- You need to make sure that your firmware and other software in your Desktop are updated. It is because you might get an error while opening this application on your Desktop.
- The simple solution is to download Java framework and install (If it is not already installed in your pc) To make it work.
- Now, open the application, and if it requires permission, then It means this application is correctly working.
- Give access to all of the permission this application requires.
- Now, you need to connect your device and wait till the smartphone is detected in your PC.
- Once it is detected, select the IOS version you want to downgrade.
- You will also be able to check the different SHSH blobs data. In case you need them you can save them.
- Once you are done with savings data, you can start this application using the TSS server.
- If the server is not running, then do not proceed to the next step. Instead, open iTunes in your device and put the iPhone in the DFU mode by holding power and the home button for ten seconds. Now stop pressing the power button but continue with pressing the home button for 10 seconds.
- Select the device in iTunes.
- Press shift + alt buttons in your keyboard to restore.
- Open the IPSW file folder and open the IPSW file.
- Now, restart the process, and you will be able to downgrade the version of iOS.
Sometimes, It is not even easy to install this application on your Desktop. Therefore, I am adding up this tutorial for the download and installation of TinyUmbrella on the PC.
- First, make sure that you have already updated the Java framework version of your Windows PC.
- If yes, then download TinyUmbrella.exe using the download link I have given below.
- Accept its every permission and instal it using this same way we do with other applications.
Do you know the best part of this application? It automatically solves any bugs of your smartphone whenever it comes. It only happens if you use this software on the PC.
The same like Windows, the Mac version of this software is also popular among many iPhone users. Let’s have a look in details.
- First, you need to download this application on your Mac. You can do this by clicking on the download link I have given below.
- Click on the Max OSX file to run and install this application.
- If this application gives any runtime error, then you need to install Java runtime on your Mac device.
- You can install Java runtime by merely typing “Java runtime” on the google and follow up the downloading and installation process.
- Once the Java runtime is installed on your Mac, you can restart the installation process.
- Once the installation process is finished, you can open this application.
- Now, connect your smartphone and follow up the steps given on the screen.
- You need to select the firmware version and the version you want to revert.
- That’s it.
Features of TinyUmbrella:
- This application is available to download at no extra cost.
- The GUI structure of this application is one of the easiest and quickest to understand.
- This software supports all of the devices. You will be able to connect and remove quickly.
- The primary purpose of this application to restore and save all shsh blobs data and also helps people to downgrade their version of the iPhone.
- The latest Windows 8 64 bit version can detect every blob, and it would make quick for you to download and restore.
Changelog of iOS Firmware:
- The first firmware version of iOS was released in 2007, and It was known as iOS 1.
- There were some right amount of updates and improvements in iOS 1.
- After that, using some improvement and threshold has been reached, they have named the same version to iOS 2.
- Another major update was released in the name of iOS 3.
- IOS 3 has some significant abilities, like copying and pasting the text.
- After that, it started improving a lot.
- Once the iOS 6 was released, they have integrated their Apple maps on the iPhone devices.
- In 2019, the apple has updated a lot. Now they are running them on every iPhone higher than 6s on iOS 13 version, which is currently one of the fastest and updated firmware in iOS history.
Generally, this article is for the iPhone users who are looking for a way or method to downgrade their iOS firmware version. Fortunately, you are in the right place. You can download TinyUmbrella and use it to downgrade the firmware version of your iPhone. In this article, I have added every bit of the information that a user needs to know before using such an application on their smartphone. You are free to comment down below if you face any problems during the process.